Do you find it challenging to express your feelings? Do you feel frustrated communicating with family members or co-workers?
Do you argue about the same things again and again?
You might benefit from learning simple, yet effective tools to connect with someone else while expressing yourself more clearly.
Some of the basics of this model are;
- Connecting Needs to Feelings.
- Learning how to make connective requests.
- Learning how to receive information clearly without judgement.
- Recognizing our own needs when we're judgemental.
- Giving and receiving empathy.
- How to respond when we hear a "NO".
- How to express our needs so that they're more easily heard.
We will get some hands-on practice too!
Tuesday, November 5th
7:00 pm • Free to public
Missoula Public Library - Small meeting room - Board room
301 East Main Street
Contact Patrick for more info.