Oops! Sorry for the error in the newsletter. This class is on Tuesdays!
Five Tuesday evenings - January 7th - February 4th
5:30 to 7:00 pm
Class will be held at Patrick's office - 210 N. Higgins, Suite 207
$75 or Add one Person to cart
$140 for two Add two People to cart
Healthy, effective communication is essential at home, work or when having fun. Develop tools that will bring ease, clarity and personal integrity to every conversation.
Join us for an hands-on exploration of essential communication skills. You can learn the importance of feelings and how they connect with your inner values and needs. You can learn how your inner values direct your actions, communications, emotional expressions and all forms of behavior. You can practice recognizing and valuing other people’s expression of their values and needs.
This class will have lots of in-class practice and opportunities for learning and practice each week between classes.
This class is based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg and the Center for Nonviolent Communication.
Some of the basics we'll cover will be;
- Connecting Needs to Feelings.
- Learning how to make connective requests.
- Learning how to receive information clearly without judgement.
- Translating judgments into positive action.
- Giving and receiving empathy.
- How to respond when we hear a "NO".
- How to express our needs so that they're more easily heard.