Six Tuesday evenings - March 31st - May 5th
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
This class is an online video class for safety from the Corona virus.
Also, because of the financial repercussions, I am making this available at whatever rate you are comfortable paying!
To register for this class, please use the donate button below.
You're welcome to choose an amount that you're comfortable with; that fits your means and also values Patrick's work. When you check out, just make a note that it's for the communication class!
E-mail Patrick if you have questions.
Join us for an exploration of essential communication skills. You can learn the importance of feelings and how they connect with your inner values and needs. You can learn how your inner values direct your actions, communications, emotional expressions and all forms of behavior. You can practice recognizing and valuing other people’s expression of their values and needs.
This class will have lots of practice during Zoom sessions and opportunities for learning and practice each week between classes.
This class is based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg and the Center for Nonviolent Communication.
Some of the basics we'll cover will be;
- Connecting Needs to Feelings.
- Learning how to make connective requests.
- Learning how to receive information clearly without judgement.
- Translating judgments into positive action.
- Giving and receiving empathy.
- How to respond when we hear a "NO".
- How to express our needs so that they're more easily heard.