You can receive hypnosis for a wide variety of reasons, from a specific issue or habit, to developing more confidence or even finding clarity with a life transition.
Some specific areas of focus include:
- Phobias, fears and anxiety. Release fears completely and enjoy your life more deeply.
- Emotional Wellness. Develop more ease with challenging feelings associated with life transitions, cancer and other series illnesses, and grief.
- Habits. Gain control over bad habits such as tobacco use, overeating or nail-biting and instill new positive behaviors.
- Sports. Increased focus, attention, ease with stress and competition. Improve reflexes, coordination and performance.
- Self-hypnosis. Learning self-hypnosis is often a part of the theraputic process. You can use self-hypnosis to creatively and effectively face personal challenges as they arise.
“With Patrick’s knowledgeable and sure
guidance, I have turned the corner in
my ability to play my music in front of
Hypnosis has many more uses. Once you learn how to access the power of your subconscious mind, you can create profound changes in your life.